Tuition payments are an investment in your child's education and religious formation. It is the major source of income for Nazareth Academy Grade School. The following tuition payment policy is in effect:
$6,700.00 first/second child in family
$6,200.00 third/fourth child in family
In addition, $150.00 security fee for each family. Other book bill and fees may apply.
Click for 2020-2021 Tuition letter (forthcoming)
TUITION PAYMENT POLICY
All families are contracted to make tuition payments according to one of the following payment plans. (Each family's preferred manner of payment must be submitted each year at the time of registration. Options for payment are the following:
- Full payment of tuition by JUNE 30, 2020. This payment should be made directly to the school. N.B. - Failure to meet this deadline will result in a 2.5% penalty fee.
- Two automatic payments: MAY 2020 and JANUARY 2021, through the *FACTS payment plan.
- Ten automatic monthly payments through the *FACTS payment plan starting in May of the current school year.
- Four quarterly payments through the *FACTS payment plan (May, September, November and February)
*For options 2, 3, and 4, FACTS will charge a one-time $45 Enrollment Fee. The payments will be deducted by FACTS from your checking/savings account or charged to your credit card account on the 5th or the 20th of the month.
SECURITY FEE PAYMENT OPTIONS ($150.00 per family)
- Full payment together with tuition by JUNE 30, 2020.
- Two semester payments of $75.00 through FACTS.
- Quarterly payments of $37.50 through FACTS.
- Monthly payment of $15.00 through FACTS.
- Families registering after JULY 1 shall be expected to fulfill their tuition obligation according to the tuition policy stated above.
- Tuition for students registering after school has been in session shall be pro-rated over the number of school days they will be in attendance.
NON-ADMISSION OF STUDENTS DUE TO NON-PAYMENT OF TUITION
FAMILIES FAILING TO PAY TUITION ACCORDING TO THE AGREEMENT WHICH THEY HAVE MADE WITH THE SCHOOL WILL BE INFORMED THAT THEIR CHILD(REN) WILL NOT BE RE-ADMITTED. RECORDS WILL NOT BE RELEASED UNTIL PAYMENT IS MADE IN FULL.
TUITION PAYMENT IN DEFAULT
If a payment is not made, for whatever reason, the following process will be followed:
1. Parent/guardian will be notified in writing of the payment not being received.
2. Parent/guardian will be given TWENTY (20) calendar days to bring the account up to date.
3. IF THE ACCOUNT IS NOT BROUGHT UP TO CURRENT STATUS (UP TO DATE) THE STUDENT'S ENROLLMENT WILL CEASE AFTER THE 20TH DAY AND THE CHILD WILL NOT BE PERMITTED TO ATTEND CLASS UNTIL ALL IS BROUGHT UP TO DATE. NEITHER SCHOOLWORK OR RECORDS WILL BE GIVEN FOR MAKE-UP OR TRANSFER.
ALL UNPAID TUITION MUST BE PAID BY JUNE 30th IF A STUDENT IS TO BE RE-ADMITTED ON THE FIRST DAY OF CLASS FOR A NEW SCHOOL YEAR. PAYMENTS ARE TO BE MADE DIRECTLY TO THE SCHOOL.
Participation in closing exercises is a privilege, not a right. The school has the right to deny any student from participating in the closing exercises of Grade 1 through Grade 8 if all financial obligations have not been met, or in the view of the school, the student's conduct, academic or disciplinary record indicate that the privilege should not be extended. (i.e. Graduation, Field Day, Assemblies, Award Ceremonies).
THERE ARE NO TUITION REFUNDS.*
*If a crisis in the family occurs, the school is open to discussion.