Tuition payments are an investment in your child's education and religious formation. It is the major source of income for Nazareth Academy Grade School. The following tuition payment policy is in effect:
$7,000.00 first/second child in family
$6,500.00 third/fourth child in family
In addition, $150.00 security fee for each family. Other book bill and fees may apply.
TUITION PAYMENT POLICY
All families are contracted to make tuition payments according to one of the following payment plans. (Each family's preferred manner of payment must be submitted each year at the time of registration on or before March 12, 2021). Options for payment are the following:
- Full payment of tuition by JUNE 30, 2023. This payment should be made directly to the school. N.B. - Failure to meet this deadline will result in a 2.5% penalty fee that will be added to your account each month you are late.
- Two automatic payments: MAY 2023 and JANUARY 2024, through the *FACTS payment plan.
- Ten automatic monthly payments through the *FACTS payment plan starting in May of the current school year.
- Four quarterly payments through the *FACTS payment plan (May, September, November and February)
*For options 2, 3, and 4, FACTS will charge a one-time $45 Enrollment Fee. The payments will be deducted by FACTS from your checking/savings account or charged to your credit card account on the 5th or the 20th of the month (your selection). Should you need adjustment to these dates, please contact Sister Yvette at the time of registration.
SECURITY FEE PAYMENT OPTIONS ($150.00 per family)
- Full payment together with tuition by JUNE 30, 2023.
- Two semester payments of $75.00 through FACTS.
- Quarterly payments of $37.50 through FACTS.
- Monthly payment of $15.00 through FACTS.
- Families registering after JULY 1 shall be expected to fulfill their tuition obligation according to the tuition policy stated above.
- Tuition for students registering after school has been in session shall be pro-rated over the number of school days they will be in attendance.
NON-ADMISSION OF STUDENTS DUE TO TUITION DELINQUENCY
FAMILIES FAILING TO PAY TUITION ACCORDING TO THE AGREEMENT WHICH THEY HAVE MADE WITH THE SCHOOL or WHO HAVE BEEN UNWILLING TO MAKE SUITABLE ALTERNATIVE ARRANGEMENTS WITH THE SCHOOL WILL BE INFORMED THAT THEIR CHILD(REN) WILL NOT BE RE-ADMITTED. RECORDS WILL NOT BE RELEASED UNTIL PAYMENT IS MADE IN FULL.
DELINQUENT TUITION FOR PREVIOUS YEAR(S)
All previously unpaid tuition must be paid by June 30 if a student is to be re-admitted on the first day of class for a new school year. Payments are to be made directly to the school. If payment is not possible, suitable arrangements must be made with the Principal and Sister Yvette.
A great deal of work goes into getting your child ready for school. Books are ordered, the child's history is incorporated, records are made ready and the teachers prepare to teach your child. In light of this, any child withdrawing after August 10th will not be refunded any money collected. If there is a withdrawal during the school year, again there is no tuition refunds. if tuition is in arrears, records, report cards, evaluations, books, etc. will be withheld until payment is made.